Saturday, December 15, 2018, ϟ 0 shout(s)
My ultimate hobby is, shopping. I can literally buy anything as I enter the shops. About 4 to 5 years ago, it was a "thing" to do online shopping and I never interested. I never want to try it. Why? Honestly, I prefer physical shopping. Where I can touch it, smell it, hold it, try it. Until one day, I changed my thought about online shopping.
Remember I told before I was studying somewhere at Terengganu? First thing first my mom said to me when I entered the University, "Do you sure you can survive here? No malls." At first, nahhh. It won't be that bad. Everything gonna be fine. Hahahahahaha. Until one day, I was stressed out and decided to go back to JB hahaha.
My online shopping experience started 4 years ago. A staff from ZALORA contacted me. She asked me to post something regarding to Traditional wear and promote their website. I did(you can check at Pakaian Tradisional). And in return, she gave me a ZALORA voucher. About RM50 or RM100 like that. I don't remember. Alah. Something like paid post like that. Theseeeeeeeeeeee when my first experience of online shopping started. I bought a handbag. Not really buy lah because I got the voucher right? My first experience was so good. Everything in good conditions. It delivers on time all that. Then, I became addicted and love online shopping until now. Whenever I stress, I just need my phone and everything done. wallahhh. Back then, the only reason why I online shop just because I can't do physical shopping there and I was so frustated and now it become a habit for me. I even buy toothpaste and shower gel online!
Online Shopping. Is it Good?
Well, for me, it is good. You can save your time. You have variety of choices. And usually the prices online are cheaper than at store because sometimes they have website discounts. And you can apply the discount code where you can get at at certain website such as cuponation.
Have I ever have worst moments with online shopping? Of course yes! Like last year, I bought a bunch of stuffs at Cottonon.com. I didn't received the tracking number after 2 weeks. And there was some issues there and at the end, they said, if i received my parcel, I can keep it and they still gonna refund my money. So, I got my money back and my parcel on the same day! Another one, happened this year with ZALORA. I bought a converse. But they send the wrong size thrice and at the end, the size I want was out of stock and they return back my money. But I never regret buy online because if you buy at the trusted website or company, anything happen, you still can get back your money. Its a win-win situation.
The websites/apps that I usually used for shopping online are:
1. ZALORA - I still stick with them because they are the one who introduced me to these world hahahahaha. And they have a good service. Why not? The prices are good. The items always in good conditions. The customer service always being helpful.
2. ZARA - Everything goods but the shipping quite pricey because it will be shipped from Singapore. Around RM50 if not mistaken. But! if you buy more than certain amount, the shipping cost wil be free. This usually apply to all Online shopping Website. Depends on their services.
3. FashionValet - Well I cannot comment more about this. Last time I bought at FV, it wasn't for me. It was delivered to Kak Wawa and Kak Mah as their birthday present. So, I don't know hahahaha.
4. HERMO - If you want to buy any skincare or cosmetic's online, you can buy here if you don't have other choice. I recommend you do a survey first because the prices abit high compare to other websites.
5. SEPHORA - So far so good. My palettes in a good conditions. It been wrapped with bubble wrapper. Even the glass bottle doesn't break. Can give a try if SEPHORA store is not near you. For SEPHORA, I prefer in-store because I can play with those makeup hahahahaha.
6. Watsons- I really recommend it. Watsons always have online discounts.
7. Cottonon - I did have bad experience with them but the items were in good conditions. And it also was shipping from Singapore but hey. Why not? Just go and shop there. Cottonon, typo, rubi are in one websites. They really make your life easier (I know. They are from the same company)
8. Lazada - I advice, you buy with trusted seller. I prefer to buy at Lazmall.
9. JD Sports - This will be shipped directly from UK. But don't worry. No tax and the services are good. Last time I bought sneakers with them.
10. Althea - It a Korean Cosmetic products. Your items will be shipped directly from Korea and the price abit cheaper than HERMO on certain item. Do a survey first!
11. As for travelling, I constantly used Traveloka, Easybook and Expedia.
12. AirAsia.com/Malaysia Airlines - I prefer buy at their website instead of Traveloka because usually they have member's price.
Online shopping is not a bad thing. You just need to buy at the trusted website. That's it. If you never tried before, give a try. It will make your life easier. And read their policy especially on the return and delivery policies. Really important.